- I’ll be 25 this June. And in the blink of an eye, I’ll be 50, because that’s how time works.
- This October is my 9th anniversary with my boyfriend. Makes me feel old. Don’t worry, I still love him.
- Being unemployed for 8 months made me appreciate…being unemployed. (Not to sound ungrateful. But it was really nice having all day to do…absolutely nothing.)
- Sometimes I sound like I’m being negative, but actually, I’m being realistic. There IS a difference.
- When I sing along to songs, I imagine myself performing them live. I get really into it. It’s quite sad.
- I love the smell of Spring. Sometimes I’ll walk outside and just breathe it in. And then I have to remind myself to keep walking, and not be the loser standing in the middle of the road.
- When I hear stories of people helping others, I tear up a little. I love that there is still good left in this world.
- For breakfast this morning, I had a piece of Entenmann’s Fudge Iced Golden Cake. CAKE…for BREAKFAST.
- I have no willpower where Hershey’s Bliss is concerned. Or Starburst Gummibursts. Or M&M Mini’s. Or chocolate chip cookies. Or…this list could be endless.
- I tend to count while I’m walking up or down the stairs. No idea why, I just do.
- Sometimes I over-think what I want to say, and it doesn’t help at all…it never comes out right. Afterwards, I’ll think of what I could have said, which only leads to regret.
- Some people might consider me lazy. I like to consider myself focused. Focused on what I really, really, really don’t want to do.
- Being lazy is a skill, not a flaw. I can skillfully be lazy when it’s convenient to me, and when it will not result in my disappointing people and/or losing my job.
- I should probably stop talking about being lazy.
- I get what I like to call “mouth hunger.” My tummy isn’t the least bit hungry, but I’ll eat anyway, because my mouth makes me do it.
- I hate feeling stressed. I know it’s a part of
worklife, but I’m not the best at handling it. Makes me want to quit…life. Haha. Just kidding.
- Two days ago, I had an idea for a blog post. But then my brain turned my thoughts into goo. CRSS. (Can’t Remember Shit Syndrome.)
- Can you tell this is a filler post? I’m sorry. I’m stressed and I’m going blind. Blame my job. (But don’t tell them I said that.)