Thank you so much Chris of Introspections During Quiet Time for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I’ve only been a member of this awesome blog world for just over a month, and I must say, I never even thought ANYONE would read my posts, let alone like/comment/follow me. And I definitely didn’t think someone would nominate me. So again, thank you!!
Now, I know this isn’t an Oscar or anything, but it’s still totally awesome. I created this blog on a whim, and I’m so glad I did. It’s so much more interactive than I could have imagined, and there are so many great/funny people here. I truly enjoy reading everyone’s awesome posts. And I’m grateful to everyone who has stopped by and read some of my randomness!
These are the rules of this award:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link to their blog.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Give the award to 15 or more bloggers.
Random Things About Me (in a totally random order)
1. I don’t believe in the five-second rule. More like the thirty-second rule.
2. I get really impatient at grocery stores. People…too many of them.
3. I love animals and despise anyone capable of hurting them.
4. I was in a long-distance relationship with my current boyfriend for several years. We made it despite the odds. 😀
5. I’m obsessed with WordPress. It’s the first thing I check in the morning. I’m not even popular, but so what?!
6. I can be a total dork.
7. I can also be a total smart-ass…not to be confused with being bitchy. 😉
Nominating 15 or more bloggers kind of intimidates me. As I said, I’m still pretty new, and I don’t know all THAT many people. I’m also sure some people may not be interested in participating in this whole award thing, in which case, no pressure…don’t hate me. A couple of these bloggers have tons of followers and have probably been nominated a few times. But here’s my list anyway, in alphabetical order, or at least I think it’s in alpha order!
Becky Says Things (love her sense of humor and drawings)
boomie bol (really like her poems)
clotildajamcracker (has a way with telling stories)
Go Jules Go (Super awesome chipmunk, I mean blogger, who I’m sure we all know!)
High, High, Higher! (funny, real, and we have the same name :D)
Hilarity is (also my kind of humor)
idiot-prufs (okay, you can see I’m all about the humor)
In My Opinion… (I like her view of things)
Jae Lei Nyght (lovely writing)
Joe’s Shitty Ideas (the shitty ideas are quite funny)
Shit No One Cares About (my kind of humor)
Slapppshot (always sharing inspirational things)
Snotting Black (like her attitude/humor)
The Byronic Man (Super funny/sarcastic, and I know you all know him!)
The Life of Jamie (funny stories)
Well, that’s that! I’ll eventually get around to notifying these lovely people. 😉 Thanks again Chris, and everyone who’s taken the time to stop by. Check out his blog as well as those I’ve nominated.
UPDATE 7/19: Thanks to Lizzie of Confessions of An Unpaid Intern for nominating me for this award as well! I really appreciate the nomination! And welcome to the blogging world! 😀
UPDATE 7/28: Thanks to Livvy at nerdybookreviews for nominating me as well! You guys are all AWESOME!